Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

 Wow! Room 1, you amaze me with what you can do. This is you being Responsible, Resilient and Creative. Mrs. Simon is so proud of all the work you have been sharing with me during this Lockdown time. 

Keep up the good work ,I love it!!

So good to see your expressive writing.

I love that Charlotte .What a colorful town you have created!!


You have a cool lockdown mate in your bubble!!



Tyler good to see you doing Science stuff.  How exciting!!



What a neat Idea Maia!


      Looks like you know what statistics is all about  Arnav !!





4 comments:

  1. So cool to see everyones work. Well done Arnav for doing your work, it's very cool and I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to see how much work you are all doing during lockdown. It is great to see all the maths you are doing and working on making a graph to represent data. Keep up all the great work room 1. I am looking forward to see what else you can all do. I wonder how many more children will make things out of lego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Room one!! Look at all your lockdown learning.. That is so cool! Lots of different things happening too. I hope that you’re all keeping safe and being good to your parents! Keep it up guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tēnā koutou, nga tamariki koi.
    I am Whaea Trina, here again. I was just thinking how cool that writing you did about being bored at home in level 4, your encouraging others to do something, and I think thats pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete