Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Here we go again. Well done Room 1 Kiddos! You have really been on task ,Completing your distance learning activities .Can  see that you are having a lot of fun too!!

Such super neat work Giselle.


You made the cup cake Alisha and you are enjoying eating it too!!

Maia , this is a neat creation for your garden!
Charlotte your cake in the cup is overflowing with deliciousness!!
Excellent origami so neatly done!


A nice piece of writing Arnav ! Lots of detail.

Way to go Tyler ! Board games make you clever.

That's a cool thoughtful poem about Lockdown.


Food !Food !Food !
Look at my future Chefs!!







Good to see you reading Illy.Looks like you are trying to figure out a new word in the story.
Enjoying the sunshine !!









9 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1 , Your food that you have made looks so good. I just want to eat it all up and the lamington looks just devine.
    Well done room 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Room one your cooking looks positively scrumptious especially that cake in a cup.
    Your writing is very descriptive and illustrations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 1,
    Looking at all this amazing food has made me feel really hungry. I've been inspired to try and bake some chocolate cookies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with all your hard work, Room One! I really enjoyed reading the writing and seeing your fish origami! Incredible work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room 1!

    Another busy week! Charlotte your cake looks deeeelicious!! I lost my concentration after that!

    Keep up the good week and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved looking at the beautiful choclate cup creations that you have all made.
    It all looks so yummy and delicious everyone, and with lots of choclate used as well.Well done..
    The art of oragami can be very difficult and yet the ones that rm 1 students have made as shown on the class blog this week makes it look easy
    Keep up with the great story writing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs Simon! I love all the origamis that Room 1 has made. you guys are so claver and smart I should visit Room 1 once we'll be back at school to learn from you! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs Simon, this is Ezri's Granny, Amira. Ezri and I have been looking at all the interesting posts on this blog. So many wonderful things have been done by the children in room one and the photos are fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Everyone, I think you have been doing lovely work in lockdown.
    Love, Ezri

    ReplyDelete